The Plaza is a beautifully renovated Art-Deco building built in 1929, located in downtown Jackson directly across the street from the Governor's Mansion on a lovely, brick, tree-lined street. The building offers manned security and key card access for after hours. On site parking is available via a parking garage. There are three restaurants located on the 1st floor of the building. Commercial space is on floors 2 through 9, with apartments on 10, 11 and 12. All apartments have hardwood floors, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and Kohler fixtures in the kitchen and baths.